Sunday, November 11, 2007

Around the World for Free


Its Sunday November 11th... t-minus 9 days until we are all officially in travel hell. I absolutely hate traveling over Thanksgiving. We once drove up to Long Island from DC on Thanksgiving morning... thinking we would make it just in time for dinner. Ummm.. yeah, that trip that usually takes 5 hours.. took 9. I had to pee so bad on the Belt Parkway, that we had to stop at that little gas station in the middle of the highway. If you are a strong islander, you know what I am talking about. Yuk! (This momma bear don't pee in the woods... so...) Anyway, this Thanksgiving we are going to see my family in Orlando. We are then going to meet up with one of my crews shooting in Disney with Samantha Brown. So, we are leaving on the 20th in the afternoon (seemed like a safe time to travel with a 2 year old) and we'll come back on the 27th... again, safely out of that weekend after T-giving zone. We'll see. Just so you know, I have an email into DELTA about the zoning system. I promised you an answer... and I will get you one. For now, I am in DC working and enjoying some down time before I jump on plane again. Oh, yeah... if you have a sec (and you know you need something fresh to search on at work...) take a peek at Aroundtheworldforfree.com. This is the site where Alex Boylan is trying to go around the world without a dime in his pocket. Take a look... Alex is a friend, but his content from South America is amazing.. (so, not just a plug).

Until next time.. Be Good, stay safe and always travel.

Lori

No comments: